Ready To Cut CNC Art

bridge

Yoodles

Hi, bit of a random request for today, if possible looking to have the bridge in the for ground converted to ideally a galvo etch file, basically a cut file but it will be engraved so no bridging required linking everything together. the detail required - if it will look messy with the second sets of spans behind the first im ok with not having these, just a basic front on with the pillars. Let me know what you think.

bridge.jpg

I'm familiar with galvo engraving

do you want the background and/or board walk and building?

what size are you aiming for?

size will be around 15cm wide.
if i can get one with and without the buildings / board walk and one with that would be good, but not strictly required.
also no need for the river or the bridge in the background.

the boardwalk and buildings are like a 2nd drawing - I will put a 2nd payment below the bridge payment for that - your choice

the boardwalk and buildings are like a 2nd drawing - I will put a 2nd payment below the bridge payment for that - your choice
no problems, let just go the main and if it looks like it will need it ill get them added after

ok - it wouldn't let me put two inline payments on one page so we'll cross that bridge if we come to it - no pun intended - lol

How about this? Six separate objects as shown in different colors. So you can shade different sections with greyscale or halftone (or not).

bridge_a.jpg

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments.
Sorry, i forgot to reply to this one, should work ok, any chance of getting an svg or dxf with the layers?
the only thing that might be nice is the roof girders but im happy to see how it comes up as is.

the SVG has 6 curve objects corresponding with the 6 colors shown in the image above

it works when I open it in corel draw but if your software breaks them up I can try layers

I will do that later today - and I will look at the girders but the distance between the main beams is < .02" so that's not much room for girders

thanks - that works better, we don't run corel, im normally qcad / lightburn or fusion depending on what we're doing

Back
Top Bottom