Ready To Cut CNC Art

My company logo

sblackburn

HB LOGO.JPG
This is the company I work and foreman for. We are a great local business with 60 years of experience. As you know our plasma is VICON, also know as a dxf importer nightmare. The owner has asked me to make a sign for our front office. I'm looking at getting this converted into DXF. Please note VICON IS TRICKY. Letters will need to be bridged making it even trickier. Donation will be given generously and absolutely. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you from me, Steve and the team at Handy Bros.

bridge example.jpg Bridge to allow letters to stay on the sheet without having the middle fall out. This is a example taken from signtorch.com. Not sure if you have ever checked the site out but there is many great files there to cut!

hb1.png

Thanks Gary, I appreciate the time and effort. I'm having the same issues again. Not sure how you figured out how to get it spot on in the past. Your files are the only ones that usually import in perfectly.

I don't remember either - it looks like it's overshooting some of the acute angles - I will round them off with a fillet and see if that helps - give me a little while - I just got in

Back
Top Bottom