Badge Fire Dept Badge

Discussion in 'CNC Art File Sharing' started by tom wootton, 3/6/16.

1. tom wootton

tom wootton member

would like to have dxf made of fire dept badge. size will be 2' tall, cut with plasma cam
    Thank You

fd badge.

2. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    • Corel DrawCorel Draw, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, V-Carve ProV-Carve Pro
    that was a tough one - not to scale...
    fire_dept_badge.

Attached Files:

Christopher Zimmer likes this.
  3. tom wootton

tom wootton member

That is awesome, it is for a friend that is retiring, he will love it thank you..... I will post pic after i cut it. now i will visit donation page. thank You again

4. tom wootton

tom wootton member

cut it out and had powder coated, gloss black and candy gold. Thank you again

fire badge.

5. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you posting that picture - it's just beautiful - seeing that makes my day -

6. Billy Bodnar

Billy Bodnar registered

Tom,
    You did an OUTSTANDING job on this!!!!! Truly inspire me to give 110% at all times. Thanks for sharing!!!
    Billy Bodnar

7. Dale Shrode

Dale Shrode member

hopefully this message will get to Tom, I got the info, captain can stay the info that I need put in is, Los Angeles Fire Department and his badge number of 862. Thanks Dale

8. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:

Attached Files:

9. Dale Shrode

Dale Shrode member

WOW thank you so much, would like to send you one of our fire department shirts, and let me know if I owe anything ? let me know where I can sent you a shirt ? will sent pic when bench is done . Thanks Dale

SignTorch likes this.
  10. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    that'd be nice
    Gary DeWitt
    1420 Dogwood Dr.
    Vidor, TX 77662

no charge - I take donations
    http://www.readytocut.com/community/pages/donations/