Ready To Cut CNC Art

Sports bull dog

Hi was wondering if some one can make this into a dxf to be cut on water jet making a gift for a friend thanks in advance.
georgia-bulldog-stencil.jpg

I can do that one in about 5 seconds but I need SignTorch to okay it first. As it's an existing vector with a watermark I don't know if I should. If he says it's okay, I'll post it.

5 seconds? you can post whatever you want (without my authorization) - publishing trademarks is not illegal or infringing per se - but using them "in commerce" - such as alongside soliciting donations or profit - is an issue...

Well, maybe not counted in seconds. I'm starting it now. We'll see how long it takes.

bulldogProof.jpg

I didn't connect the collar spikes because they look cool as is. It is all in one piece though with the exception of the chin. I was going as quick as I could racing the clock to see how quickly I could do it so didn't spend 20 minutes playing with the chin to figure out how to connect it. You'll have to do that part.

Black and white photos trace easy in Corel. It's actual pictures taken with a camera that take time.

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments.
Back
Top Bottom