Ready To Cut CNC Art

Objects Knockdown Fire pit

I've made 2 at 1/4 scale out of 12 GA Stainless for some AVID backpackers at work and so far they haven't seen any warpage, they're just happy to have knock down fire pit that's packable. I DID modify the notches a little bit for a better fit.

just cut one out of 1/8" diamond plate. it is way cool...gotta stop by the store for marshmallows!

Thanks for sharing, Im pretty new to this but it turned out great. You wouldn't happen to know where i can find the "V" fire pit would you?

We made one and it turned out awesome. I am trying to make another one and it won't let me open it in inkscape now. It says error polyline I believe. I'm sure I opened the other one in inkscape first. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong.

Cut this out to day changed the side panels to a deer cut out worked great. only my second day working on my new plasma table had a bit of a learning curve but got it done.

I realize this is a pretty old thread, I noticed that several people said they cut from 1/8" and were happy. My question is, did you resize the slots or just cut as is? I am only a couple days into my new table and don't want my first pit to have sloppy joints but I am not very good at changing the files around yet lol! I still have a lot of learning to do.

Back
Top Bottom