Ready To Cut CNC Art

Animal Gorilla

EricP

registered
My brazilian jiujitsu coach will be recieving his black belt this weekend. I'd like to make him decorative sign to hang in our gym. He's fascinated with primates, and their physical strength. So I was thinking of cutting a sign out of a piece of 1/4 a36 plate that i've got lying about. Here's what I've got as far as cutting equipment. I've got a plasmacam dhc2 with a hypertherm powermax85 fitted with a snap-n-cut machine torch. I've limited experience with drawing and importing files, as my main gig is focused around structural steel fabrication. Clips, beams, angles, and pipe are my forte'. If someone could render up a decent file, It would be much appreciated. I've attached a pic of the type of image I'm looking for.. A very angry, roaring/screaming gorilla. I'm not sure the overall size I'll be cutting, but I know I've got a piece or 4'x4' behind the shop. So if the pcm/dxf is scaleable that'd be perfect. Thanks in advance.

c61a8d16499f11de1158479ad1867464.jpg.gif

wow! this is excellent! i'm going to try it out right now! if all goes well, i'll post a pic! thanks so much!

you're welcome ! - I love to see pictures - I don't get to cut much so it is always a treat to see pictures - nice shop, nice logo, martial artist and pics ,,, I'm starting to like you

Here's the shop. Welders, band saws, big robot plasma, baby plasma, dust collector, and lots of other clutter.
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom