Ready To Cut CNC Art

Other Scroll design

I have attached a copy fo a scroll design a woman would like for me to cut. I tried to convert it so I could cut it on my table, but could not get very good clarity. Can anyone convert this to a DXF file for me? I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

Boyd F.
stencil_flourish_corner_border_frame_scroll_2_5_x_2_inches_each_8ea9683e.jpg

Hello,

thank you very much for tutorial.

Can you please tell me the name of the tool used to trace the image ?

Yes, I know that,

but which tool in corel draw ?

you tell its name at 1.20 but I don't really understand what you say

Thank you

oh, that's the b-spline tool

around 6:20 I combined multiple spline objectss (or I could hit convert-to-curves on each spline) and that creates a normal (non-spline) curve

if it remained a spline curve then the node-edit tool doesn't work quite the same on splines

Thank you very much.

I have been visiting this site for about a week now and have learned quite a lot here, I tried a couple of samples on both my cnc and laser machines and quality is very good. :)

Will make a donation soon.

Best regards

Think I missed that one, many thanks some good tips there, I haven't really used the b spline tool,,,,looks good.

Like Sean I missed that one too.
I don't use the B-Spline tool much but do find it really good for creating patterns etc.where it's not detail specific and making the lines flow. Trying to follow a specific shape like a photo trace I find that I have trouble keeping the trace on the edge so use the polyline tool.
Murray

Thanks for the tutorial on how you designed the scroll the lady wanted. She loved it. I will post something in the near future.
Boyd

Back
Top Bottom