Ready To Cut CNC Art

Animal Deer Family Scene

SignTorch

Artist
I threw this together using design elements in the SignTorch Super Bundle in less than 30 minutes

24" wide .05" kerf clearance
deer_family_scenef.jpg signtorch.com_store_photo_metal_gates_outdoor_deer_scene_stair_railing_panel.jpg

Attachments

I wonder if you could help me , I am new to all this and would really love to run this on my machine but after down loading there is a error code for the arc in one of the line codes, I have no idea how I would rectify this can you help?

I wonder if you could help me , I am new to all this and would really love to run this on my machine but after down loading there is a error code for the arc in one of the line codes, I have no idea how I would rectify this can you help?

not without more information, like what software, what's the error, is the error in g-code, ever seen the error before, does other dxf files from here work?

I've got a thing, it has an error, can you help me fix that?

I have the line code, cutting on a torch mate system have used other dog from here and they have worked its loading the file into the cutting software but gets to this arc and error codes , I'll send the exact code shortly

please reply here on the forum rather than replying to the forum email notice - email gets lost in the list pretty quick over here -

yes, posting the gcode would be a start - I forget - does torchmate use mach3 or not -

and the error and error-code and line number remains a mystery....

got it to work , now here is my question , in torchmate , how would I go about re sizing it to say 40" wide , I would like to do the samewith my stairs, but the ideal one is 40"

got it to work , now here is my question , in torchmate , how would I go about re sizing it to say 40" wide , I would like to do the samewith my stairs, but the ideal one is 40"

I'm not 100% familiar with torchmate software....

see Video Tutorials | Torchmate

this video starts out with scaling using drag-handles and then by using the position/size/scale helpers (which is how scaling works in lots of drawing software)

I did something similar for my decking, bits of several dxf's and converted jpgs or pdf's to get my panels, I was still experimenting at the time with auto cad and associated software. Great feeling when it all came together.
was also unfamiliar with lasering perspex (10 year lasering metal) so this was a great project for myself and work.

1622536_10204956302654465_9118878346168786719_o.jpg 10450292_10204665270938854_1526845014470260918_o.jpg 10557623_10204952308234607_392834978860421189_o.jpg

How did you get it to work my error code is #1004 I believe, and I am a very new user
thanks

I did something similar for my decking, bits of several dxf's and converted jpgs or pdf's to get my panels, I was still experimenting at the time with auto cad and associated software. Great feeling when it all came together.
was also unfamiliar with lasering perspex (10 year lasering metal) so this was a great project for myself and work.

View attachment 2713 View attachment 2714 View attachment 2715
would you share your dxf files?

very nice piece, hope to cut one of these as soon as Laser is up & running. We are cutting with plasma at this time, tempted to go ahead now, but should probably wait on the Laser..
Thanks for sharing...

tried burning this one, used .063 on kerf......1/4" material 135 imp speed.............It burned off the deers legs...

Back
Top Bottom