New Punisher

Discussion in 'CNC Art File Sharing' started by SignTorch, 2/6/16.

1. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    • Corel DrawCorel Draw, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, V-Carve ProV-Carve Pro

Attached Files:

2. mytch101

mytch101 registered

Cut his with a plasma, out of black iron, spray with vinegar. And let it just rust.
    Would look crazy.

3. Dannie

Dannie registered

Made a keychain out of this in 2mm aluminum. Pretty badass if you can get the nostrils right.

4. KDJAN

KDJAN registered

How big is it?

5. camo1280

camo1280 member

It is a cad file......you can make it whatever size you want. If you are not sure or need a specific size posted here, reply with your request.

6. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    I made carved wood fridge magnets / signs

02.JPG 04.JPG 06.JPG

JAMIE TAYLOR and Realness24 like this.
  7. John-nufc-

John-nufc- registered

Hi, Guys sorry to jump on this post a few years since it was posted I'm new to all this and I'm wondering how I can change the scale?

8. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    what software do you have - it should have a scale command/procedure