Nice Site ;)

Discussion in 'Other Issues' started by cnc-freak, 1/5/17.

1. cnc-freak

cnc-freak registered

Hello everybody,

this is a very nice Site for dxf Files. Nice to find it.

I´m from Germany and the Site www.dxf-downloads.de is also a very nice Site.

Please take a look. It´s free ;)

2. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    • Corel DrawCorel Draw, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, V-Carve ProV-Carve Pro
    free-loading

not-free-downloading

RHM963 likes this.
  3. cnc-freak

cnc-freak registered

The most of over 1900 dxf Files are free!!! Your picture is good :))

4. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    a pay now message is all I get - I tried to find a free one -

pu.

- doesn't look like it to me - there ain't no dxf files -
    70186-2.

5. cnc-freak

cnc-freak registered

Every where you find this Logo the dxf are for premium User - ALL the other are free
    awww.dxf_downloads.de_premium.

6. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    that's not how it's working - I see no premium-user designation anywhere - and all download links go straight to the pay wall -

n1.

7. cnc-freak

cnc-freak registered

This is defintely a free file. As you can see in the FAQ is also only one dxf per day Free. Maybe you have downloaded once?!? When you or other User have more Problems feel Free to contact me :)

Best regards from Germany

8. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    it's not free.... not even partly free.... just a paywall.... can't have any more problems than that so .... whatev...

70186-3.

9. RHM963

RHM963 Artist

Roles:
    • Plasma CuttingPlasma Cutting, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Just Getting StartedJust Getting Started
    Brands:
    • Corel DrawCorel Draw, Mach3Mach3, SheetCAMSheetCAM
    I just looked at the site. You have to become a "premium user" in order to download anything.

That and the ones I looked at are not cut ready for plasma.

10. cnc-freak

cnc-freak registered

For me and over 22000 users everything works as it should. Each user can load a file per day, except for those with the premium logo. This works very well. As I said with problems write me gladly. Then we look for the problem.

11. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    that wuz gladly
    ccc.