Hold My Beer

Discussion in 'LOL Threads' started by SignTorch, 10/7/13.

1. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    • Corel DrawCorel Draw, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, V-Carve ProV-Carve Pro
    Hold My Beer

2. Louis

Louis member

Not just NO, but HELLLLL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

3. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:

oh, so you'd hold your own beer ... show-off ... :playful:

4. Louis

Louis member

Yup! Would have a custom cut and coated beer holder with straw attachment LOL!!! May need 2 hands for that ride!! ROTFLMAO

Or just sit back on the cooler and watch!! That may be more my style!!! LOL

SignTorch likes this.
  5. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    or - I'll hold your bike (and beer) while you ride in the cooler... :nailbiting: ... gotta keep the beer safe ...

6. Louis

Louis member

Hmmmmmm, some of them coolers have pretty good wheels on them!! Think I'll need a beer or 3 for the ride down!! LOL You will have to follow with the rest of the beer on the bike!!! LOL

7. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    on second thought, no need to risk damaging a good cooler or bicycle so I could just keep the beer cold and wait at the finish line... might need the bike to get more beer - you know in case you get hurt it would be a tragedy if the paramedics took too long and the beer ran out....