New Guitar DXF files

Discussion in 'CNC Art File Sharing' started by miss babington, 10/10/16.

1. A variety of guitar dxf files, if you can afford a small donation it can be sent via paypal to donnabab1977@gmx.co.uk but if money is tight don`t worry about it x TeleBody.dxf. 53BODYMASTERNSNOFLAT1.DXF. Les$2520Paul$2520Isolinien.DXF. Lespaul59-ver10full.DXF. NECK50SFINAL2D.DXF.

Attached Files:

2. Buzz Saw Bob

Buzz Saw Bob registered

Roles:
    • OEM / ManufactureOEM / Manufacture, Laser CuttingLaser Cutting, Laser EngraverLaser Engraver, EngraverEngraver, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist
    Brands:
    • AutoCADAutoCAD, InkScapeInkScape
    You are the best.

3. gibson22

gibson22 registered

Attached Files:

4. vegasguitars

vegasguitars registered

Roles:
    • OEM / ManufactureOEM / Manufacture, CNC RouterCNC Router, Just Getting StartedJust Getting Started
    Brands:
    • AutoCADAutoCAD
    Many thanks - any chance I could send you some pictures of original designs that you could make drawings out of?

5. Marc Desrosiers

Marc Desrosiers registered

Why go I get "download failed " ?

6. Randy Johnston

Randy Johnston registered

I've been looking for dxf files for guitars, If I can get this to work, I have no problem donating!
    I'm relatively new to the CNC world, been making guitars by hand from scratch, however its very time consuming, and wanted to speed things up. I'll let you know how it goes, I'm kinda of an old dog trying to learn new tricks. Thanks!

7. Rongkong

Rongkong registered

cnc is a new technic for me, thank you so much for your file make me start to learning

8. Derek Sutherland

Derek Sutherland registered

Newbie question. I load the files into Rhino and get a flat image. Any ideas what I've stuffed up??
    TIA
    Derek

9. Shevy

Shevy registered

I can load this into V carve and they are 2d images. What next lol?