Gas Mask

Discussion in 'CNC Art Requests' started by laser-nate, 10/28/16.

1. laser-nate

laser-nate member

2. laser-nate

laser-nate member

super busy at work haven't had time to draw.if someone could come up with a rough draft drawing i can tweek the rest.size not an issue i can scale to what i need. if there is anybody out there interested please msg me with questions

3. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    • Corel DrawCorel Draw, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, V-Carve ProV-Carve Pro

Attached Files:

4. laser-nate

laser-nate member

i appreciate it. you rock. im fairly new to the site. i have some files i would like to share. not sure on how to go about it

5. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
  6. Mic73

Mic73 registered

Hey guys,
    So I really like this gas mask. However after the download it will not open the dxf file in AutoCAD. Is it corrupted by any chance or is it just me ? Thanks and great work by the way.

7. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    it opens in corel cad -

what is the error message ?

m.

8. Mic73

Mic73 registered

I will take a pic of the screen when I get back in the office. ☺

9. Mic73

Mic73 registered

this is what I get. when I hit enter in just closes. Sorry I have 2 screens.
    upload_2016-12-6_6-52-35.

10. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    I believe, if you expand the command proompt window, where it says press enter to continue, there should be an error message

I did make a recent adjustment to the dxf layer name and color, that probably has something to do with it, the error message willl clarify what the problem is....

11. Mic73

Mic73 registered

12. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    try this new download

I had changed the layer color to 0 (bylayer), and that's not a valid color for a layer, only entities can have color 0 - oops... :bucktooth:

Attached Files:

13. Mic73

Mic73 registered

Yup, that works no problem. Thank you very much :thumbsup: