Forza - xBox 360 Racing

Discussion in 'Other Issues' started by SignTorch, 3/11/14.

1. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    • Corel DrawCorel Draw, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, V-Carve ProV-Carve Pro
    I like to play Forza racing games, I get good scores, lots of top 100s, average is around 300th place overall, I have a friend who is really good, and in order to beat her I have to go all out, I recently figured out how to capture the video, so I will post a few here once in a while when I get a really good score.

My gamertag is SignTorch if anyone ever wants to race, I mostly just play Forza Horizon here lately...

I use a Fanatec wheel, manual shifting with clutch, simulated steering, and no assists

2. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    Slick Six - March Rivals - B Class - Nissan GTR R34 - 29th place

3. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    Turning Tens - March Rivals - S Class - Gallardo LP570 - 25th place - track = Goliath - interesting shortcut at 5:11

4. SeanP

SeanP member

Roles:
    • Plasma CuttingPlasma Cutting
    Brands:
    • Corel DrawCorel Draw, HyperThermHyperTherm, Adobe IllustratorAdobe Illustrator, Mach3Mach3, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, SheetCAMSheetCAM
    Gee you are as good at laying down black lines on the tarmac as well!!

5. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:
    well, I just got beat by a girl again, in both races, so will have to do a little better,

I usually race when I'm drawing when I need a break, and I swear the better I race, the better I draw, and vice versa, it's like cross-training for my hand eye coordination, and both tasks draw on the same motor skills to look just far enough ahead to get through the next turn and come out in the right place and right direction with maximum speed without running off course. It sounds corny but my eyes and elbows somehow run ahead of my thoughts, my conscious brain is just an observer and just waits to see what happens, which is exhilarating, and drawing is just as fun and exciting as racing, and only when it's finished can the result be seen. Or at least it wakes me up and then I seem to draw better... There is a connection...