Cooper River Bridge

Discussion in 'CNC Art Requests' started by yeomansjon, 6/9/14.

1. yeomansjon

yeomansjon member

Roles:
    • OEM / ManufactureOEM / Manufacture, Plasma CuttingPlasma Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist
    Brands:
    • AutoCADAutoCAD, HyperThermHyperTherm, Adobe IllustratorAdobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, PlasmacamPlasmacam
    Hey Gary, just wondering if there is any chance you could convert this image to something I can cut out. I want to make a large piece (3' x 4' or so) to put over a fire place mantle. I was also thinking I could put mica or lexan to give the appearance of a colored susnet as well. I'd be happy to donate for a job well done! Let me know what you think.

-Jon Cooper_Bridge.

2. yeomansjon

yeomansjon member

Roles:
    • OEM / ManufactureOEM / Manufacture, Plasma CuttingPlasma Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist
    Brands:
    • AutoCADAutoCAD, HyperThermHyperTherm, Adobe IllustratorAdobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, PlasmacamPlasmacam
    Just made my donation Gary! Let me know if you need anything else from me for this project. Thank you.

3. yeomansjon

yeomansjon member

Roles:
    Brands:
    Never mind with this request, I was able to get it converted so i'm all set.

4. Crystal Suggs

Crystal Suggs registered

Roles:
    • CNC RouterCNC Router
    Brands:
    • DynaTorchDynaTorch
    How Much would you charge for your file of the Cooper River Bridge?