Ready To Cut CNC Art

Garage Chopper Motorcycle

RHM963

Artist
Chopper12Proof.jpg
DXF and SVG in the zipped folder.

Attachments

First I wanna say, that I love the artwork, its awesome and I wish I could do it. What software do you use? I do have one tiny thing, if your accepting of outside ideas, I am a bike enthusiast and it may just be me, but I think if you flip the bars your design may be even better than it already is. I say that because everything is smooth, flowing as if its heading down the road, then bars are there. I have taken the liberty to VERY crudely, and quickly removed, and flipped for a visual of what I was referring to. I want to ensure that you know that there is no disrespect to you or your 'drawing'. Thank you again for all you've done for the community.
Chopper12Proof.jpg

I use Corel.

I found the picture of that bike in google image search and just drew it based off a picture. I didn't "design" the handle bars, just drew what was there in the picture.

I'm not sure why the handle bars are positioned that way, but that is someone's actual bike. I use photographs as the basis for most of my files. No hard feelings what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom