Ready To Cut CNC Art

Bomber squadron RAF

image.jpeg
I have a friend who wants this emblem carved into a clock face, it would be very much appreciated if someone could create a dxf file for me to help my friend. Many thanks in advance.

I got you most of the way there. You will have to add the text. I did not connect the crane and axe, so they are in two separate pieces. The crown can be connected and used in other Canadian badges for plasma cutting.

DXF and SVG in the zipped folder.

CanadianBadge.jpg

Attachments

You must be signed in to view attachments.
Many thanks this is spot on from the photo, my friend has sent me another pic of the same thing only more detailed as he was not happy with the outer ring on the drawing. You can see there is more detail on the new picture. Sorry to be a pain, would you be able to do me another to the new picture? If so it would be very much appreciated. Also do you know what font the text is ?
received_1660094817632770_kindlephoto-231687268.jpg

I am booked up with custom file work until Tuesday, May 16th. If you would like to have a file made from the new image, you can email me at robinhillmachine@yahoo.com to get on the schedule. I would have charged $25 for the file I made you for free today. The new image with more detail would be $40 and I could have it ready by May 16th at the earliest.

As for the font, you can visit dafont.com and look through the millions they have for a best match. That is one of the reasons I don't add fonts to free files. Font matching is a pain.

https://www.robinhillmachine.com/custom-dxf/
http://facebook.com/customdxf

Many thanks for your help with the free file it is very much appreciated, I have been struggling to find a suitable font so have put it into the hands of my friend to sort that one. I am sure he will find something in time. I will mention the cost and time scale to him, doubt he will be up to spending money though. If he does I will message you, again many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom