Airborne and Infantry Plaques

Discussion in 'CNC Art Requests' started by Hazmat446, 8/12/19.

1. Hazmat446

Hazmat446 member

my Uncle is retiring from 82nd airborne and my cousin his son is graduating and has been assigned to the 2nd Infantry Army
    I would like to make them these two things but i am new to Fusion 360 and plasma cutting.
    if anyone can help this would be amazing 12" x 10" is my target size thanks in advanced

82nd_Airborne_Division_CSIB.svg. 2nd_Infantry_Division-logo-95B0110781-seeklogo.com.

2. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    • Corel DrawCorel Draw, Adobe PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop, V-Carve ProV-Carve Pro

Attached Files:

3. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    • Vinyl CuttingVinyl Cutting, CNC RouterCNC Router, Designer / ArtistDesigner / Artist, Hobby / PersonalHobby / Personal
    Brands:
    I will work on the other one later

4. Hazmat446

Hazmat446 member

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to help, two months ago I got out of the military and I am trying my learn a new skill set. I bought fusion 360, and it's not really very helpful when converting Jpeg to DFX file. So I really appreciate you helping

willy naassens and SignTorch like this.
  5. SignTorch

SignTorch Artist

Roles:
    Brands:

Attached Files:

6. Hazmat446

Hazmat446 member

Thank you very much sir