Ready To Cut CNC Art

Tattered or Battle Worn USA Flag

RHM963

Artist
Would anyone happen to have and be willing to share a file of a tattered USA Flag?

DXF attached.

tattered_american_flag.jpg

Attachments

The base metal is stainless steel .. the red is dye-chem layout fluid and the blue is simply heat discoloration .. when all done with that .. extra-fine scotch-brite to polish the white

Are you using PlasmaCam software? Explode it.

i was having troubles with the outside border also till i exploded it and it showed up great, im still kinda new to this and still learning for sure so this may be a stupid question but why does exploding it make the boarder appear?

i was having troubles with the outside border also till i exploded it and it showed up great, im still kinda new to this and still learning for sure so this may be a stupid question but why does exploding it make the boarder appear?
Drawings can be made up of different types of lines, some of which some programs may not recognise........ it's likely that your program doesnt recognise a polyline.......which is a continuous line including all curves etc. Exploding it breaks it up into seperate segments that are now recognised. Google polylines, splines, arcs etc, it makes for interesting reading.

Here's my take on it. 14GA P&O first sand the entire piece, used peroxide and salt to rust the eagle, heat for the blue, sprayed candy red over the bare metal for the red stripes then buffed the head and tail of the eagle and the white stripes back in with a scotch bright roll lock disc and covered the entire piece in clear.

20180811_164526.jpg

can anyone make the dxf file for a 96" by 57" tattered flag. The guy that runs laser software can't expand it.

thanks either way!!!

I'm new to this and would like to know if anyone has a DXF file of tattered US flag with existing outside perimeter? A Amend shared the file but it's missing the outside cut path. Anyone has a flag file with the outside cut path???

Back
Top Bottom